Bodum Caffettiera French Press 8 cup / 1L
- 0.80 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Bodum Caffettiera French Press / Plunger range comes in various stylish colours and is made from top quality Borosilicate glass.
• With the typical BODUM Press Filter System for a full-bodied and aromatic cup of your choice of brew.
• The frame’s chrome-plated legs will protect your surfaces from heat damage.
• The chrome-plated stainless steel frame provides extra protection for the glass jug.
• The jug is made of taste-neutral and heat-resistant borosilicate glass; the handle and lid are made of plastic for safe handling.
• Environmentally friendly, as no paper filters or plastic capsules are required.
• Made in Europe
• 8 cup / 1L capacity
How to Brü
- Remove the piston and the top from the French Press.
- Add Crio Brü grounds. Add one to two level tablespoons of your favorite Crio Brü into the French Press per Crio cup (*250ml size) that you are going to brew.
The more grounds you add, the more full-bodied your Brü will brew.
- Measure water. Measure water for each of Crio cup* you wish to brew.
- Heat water. Bring water to a boil and then cool for thirty seconds. The temperature of the water should be 90-95 degrees C.
- Add hot water. Pour heated water into the French Press over the Crio Brü grounds.
- Stir. Use a wooden spoon to avoid damaging the glass of your French Press (if you use a metal spoon, be cautious).
- Place top and piston on the French Press. DO NOT depress yet.
- Let it Brü. Wait five to seven minutes then stir again to increase body and flavor. Wait another minute for the grounds to drop to the bottom.
- Depress the piston. Making sure the “spout” is facing forward, slowly depress the piston until it has reached the bottom of its stroke.
- Let it settle. Wait 30 seconds for grounds to settle before pouring.
- Serve and enjoy! Just as with coffee, adjust to personal taste with creamer and/or sweetener.
See the video here on our Brewing Tips Page