Locako Keto Chocolate Gummies (mix)
- 0.10 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Locako's Chocolate gummies make an at-home delicious chocolate treat that will leave you guilt free and help your skin glow.
It is so easy and convenient to use - simply mix with boiling water (or milk of choice) or our Fave - mix with your brewed Crio Bru - see below under Variations.
- Skin Health
- Gut Health
- Aids Digestive System
- Benefits gastrointestinal tract.
- Good Source Protein and Dietary Collagen
- Added MCT's for metabolism
- Tasty lunch snack for kids
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- No Added Sugar
What you need
1. 300g water (coconut milk, almond milk, coconut cream or heavy cream works wonders)
3. Gummie moulds - we recommend using silicone for best results
1. Add whole contents of the bag into a sauce pan with liquid of choice, bring to the boil slowly
2. Stir until completely dissolved
3. Pour mixture into moulds
4. Refrigerate for an hour
5. Store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to a week
Grass Fed Gelatin, Non GMO Birch Xylitol, Raw Cacao Powder, Coconut Milk Powder,
Coconut MCT Oil Powder, Natural Vanilla, Himalayan Pink Salt, Organic Stevia.
Gummie Recipe Variations
- OUR FAVE - Mix 70ml Brewed Crio Bru (hot) with 2 tablespoons gummie powder, add 2 tablespoons coconut cream and mix well.
- To make smaller amounts use 35ml boiling liquid to 1 tablespoon gummie powder.
- Add 1 tablespoon of your favourite nut butter to pan once it’s taken off the heat
- Sprinkle with cacao nibs, coconut or grated chocolate after pouring into moulds
- Add 3 teaspoons of your favourite Locako’s Coffee Creamer
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have had two packets of these chocolatey little gummies and they are divine and a great way to get the goodness of collagen, while feeling like you are treating yourself. Highly recommend!
These are so easy to make and so yummy - perfect treat for my Keto diet - so glad I have found them
I love these, I make a small quantity at a time and they are so easy to make - the pack says 10 gummies but they must be really big because i can make around 30 small ones :) I tried the hot chocolate recipe on the page too - it is amazing!!!