RED ESPRESSO is 100% Rooibos tea specially ground for use in coffee appliances.
This 1kg pack is perfect for Cafe's serving Red Cappuccino and Red Lattes.
Expressed or filtered, it delivers a strong, full - bodied, sophisticated Rooibos experience.
As Rooibos is naturally caffeine-free, red espresso can be enjoyed day or night and is perfect for the whole family.
It is also suitable for use in a French Press or stovetop Moka Pot
Each pack contains only 100% pure rooibos tea, carefully ground under patent to deliver a delicious, full-flavoured espresso layered with a golden crema. It is naturally caffeine-free and loaded with healthy antioxidants. Whether in your café, restaurant or at home, it is ready-to-use and easy to make using any coffee appliance.
- 100% natural, pure rooibos tea
- Naturally caffeine-free
- Rich in powerful antioxidants: 5 x more than green tea; 10 x more than traditionally-brewed rooibos tea
- No additives, colourants or preservatives
- No sugar
GOOD FOR YOU TO KNOW
- Expertly ground and ready to use (no grinding necessary)
- Easy to make in all coffee appliances: espresso machine, stovetop moka pot, French Press, filter machine
- Great alternative to coffee
- Perfect for the whole family
- Makes a range of delicious red drinks
- Great-tasting health: red espresso’s unique flavour (which does not taste like coffee) is naturally sweet with slightly earthy undertones. It is rich and bold, with a full-bodied, well-rounded mouth-feel and a refreshing, clean finish.
- ideally used with our RCP FILTER BASKET
SPECS & STORAGE
- 71 servings
- Halaal- and Kosher-Certified
- Store in a cool, dry place. Keep sealed. Do not refrigerate. Use within 6 months of opening.
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love this tea. It provides a stronger rooibos experience and the taste is beautiful
This is tasty, healthy and versatile.. I like to brew it in a plunger, but it also works well in coffee machine for making a red cappuccino.
really good product, very popular
I love my rooibos tea and teabags don’t do it for me. The ground leaves work perfectly in my machine and give a great, strong brew every time.
I have always hankered after the proper taste of Rooibos tea in contrast to the insipid and sometimes flavourless teabags. I love having it straight or added to warm soy milk instead of a soy chai latte. One just needs to be careful how much tea one places in the espresso machine or it can swell too much and stop the flow. I am happy to give it 5 stars but I am a rooibos tragic.
Excellent evening coffee alternative, tasty and healthy...great value and addictive