RED ESPRESSO is 100% Rooibos tea specially ground for use in coffee appliances.
This 1kg pack is perfect for Cafe's serving Red Cappuccino and Red Lattes.
Expressed or filtered, it delivers a strong, full - bodied, sophisticated Rooibos experience.
As Rooibos is naturally caffeine-free, red espresso can be enjoyed day or night and is perfect for the whole family.
It is also suitable for use in a French Press or stovetop Moka Pot
Each pack contains only 100% pure rooibos tea, carefully ground under patent to deliver a delicious, full-flavoured espresso layered with a golden crema. It is naturally caffeine-free and loaded with healthy antioxidants. Whether in your café, restaurant or at home, it is ready-to-use and easy to make using any coffee appliance.
- 100% natural, pure rooibos tea
- Naturally caffeine-free
- Rich in powerful antioxidants: 5 x more than green tea; 10 x more than traditionally-brewed rooibos tea
- No additives, colourants or preservatives
- No sugar
GOOD FOR YOU TO KNOW
- Expertly ground and ready to use (no grinding necessary)
- Easy to make in all coffee appliances: espresso machine, stovetop moka pot, French Press, filter machine
- Great alternative to coffee
- Perfect for the whole family
- Makes a range of delicious red drinks
- Great-tasting health: red espresso’s unique flavour (which does not taste like coffee) is naturally sweet with slightly earthy undertones. It is rich and bold, with a full-bodied, well-rounded mouth-feel and a refreshing, clean finish.
- ideally used with our RCP FILTER BASKET
SPECS & STORAGE
- 71 servings
- Halaal- and Kosher-Certified
- Store in a cool, dry place. Keep sealed. Do not refrigerate. Use within 6 months of opening.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love my rooibos tea and teabags don’t do it for me. The ground leaves work perfectly in my machine and give a great, strong brew every time.
I have always hankered after the proper taste of Rooibos tea in contrast to the insipid and sometimes flavourless teabags. I love having it straight or added to warm soy milk instead of a soy chai latte. One just needs to be careful how much tea one places in the espresso machine or it can swell too much and stop the flow. I am happy to give it 5 stars but I am a rooibos tragic.
Excellent evening coffee alternative, tasty and healthy...great value and addictive
Such a delicious and healthy drink, caffeine-free and full of nutrients. Best brewed strong in coffee plunger.
I have been using this tea for a couple of years now, was running low and found this on line here at criobru. I ordered and within days it was delivered to my POBox. I was amazed at how quick it arrived seeing as we live rural.
I use this tea in a tea pot and use a fine strainer. For 1 person I just use 1 teaspoon and add about cup and half of boiling water. It doesn't need to stand very long at all and comes out perfect every time.
Thankyou criobru for making this an easy purchase.