RED ESPRESSO is 100% Rooibos tea specially ground for use in coffee appliances.
Expressed or filtered, it delivers a strong, full - bodied, sophisticated Rooibos experience.
As Rooibos is naturally caffeine-free, red espresso can be enjoyed day or night and is perfect for the whole family.
It is also suitable for use in a French Press or stovetop Moka Pot
Each 250g pack contains only 100% pure rooibos tea, carefully ground under patent to deliver a delicious, full-flavoured espresso layered with a golden crema. It is naturally caffeine-free and loaded with healthy antioxidants. Whether in your café, restaurant or at home, it is ready-to-use and easy to make using any coffee appliance.
- 100% natural, pure rooibos tea
- Naturally caffeine-free
- Rich in powerful antioxidants: 5 x more than green tea; 10 x more than traditionally-brewed rooibos tea
- No additives, colourants or preservatives
- No sugar
GOOD FOR YOU TO KNOW
- Expertly ground and ready to use (no grinding necessary)
- Easy to make in all coffee appliances: espresso machine, stovetop moka pot, French Press / plunger , filter machine and loose leaf tea accessories such as infusers.
- Great alternative to coffee
- Perfect for the whole family
- Makes a range of delicious red drinks
- Great-tasting health: red espresso’s unique flavour (which does not taste like coffee) is naturally sweet with slightly earthy undertones. It is rich and bold, with a full-bodied, well-rounded mouth-feel and a refreshing, clean finish.
SPECS & STORAGE
- 21 servings
- Re-sealable pack
- Halaal- and Kosher-Certified
- Store in a cool, dry place. Keep sealed. Do not refrigerate. Use within 6 months of opening.
AND SEE OUR FULL RANGE OF DELICIOUS ROOIBOS PRODUCTS HERE
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love this tea. Wish it was stocked in supermarkets
This is such a nice depth of flavour, it is so much better than my usual rooibos tea bags. A nice earthy flavour the whole family loves, even the kids!
Its good because its stronger than the teabags at the shop
Absolutely love this product. It is definitely gaining popularity under my customers too.
Excellent nerve tonic indeed
I love that t is a sophisticated type of rooibos, making it on my coffee machine with a great crema makes it so special. I use frothed milk and drink is as a cappuccino - its delicious