RED ESPRESSO is 100% Rooibos tea specially ground for use in coffee appliances.
Expressed or filtered, it delivers a strong, full - bodied, sophisticated Rooibos experience.
As Rooibos is naturally caffeine-free, red espresso can be enjoyed day or night and is perfect for the whole family.
It is also suitable for use in a French Press or stovetop Moka Pot
Each 250g pack contains only 100% pure rooibos tea, carefully ground under patent to deliver a delicious, full-flavoured espresso layered with a golden crema. It is naturally caffeine-free and loaded with healthy antioxidants. Whether in your café, restaurant or at home, it is ready-to-use and easy to make using any coffee appliance.
- 100% natural, pure rooibos tea
- Naturally caffeine-free
- Rich in powerful antioxidants: 5 x more than green tea; 10 x more than traditionally-brewed rooibos tea
- No additives, colourants or preservatives
- No sugar
GOOD FOR YOU TO KNOW
- Expertly ground and ready to use (no grinding necessary)
- Easy to make in all coffee appliances: espresso machine, stovetop moka pot, French Press / plunger , filter machine and loose leaf tea accessories such as infusers.
- Great alternative to coffee
- Perfect for the whole family
- Makes a range of delicious red drinks
- Great-tasting health: red espresso’s unique flavour (which does not taste like coffee) is naturally sweet with slightly earthy undertones. It is rich and bold, with a full-bodied, well-rounded mouth-feel and a refreshing, clean finish.
SPECS & STORAGE
- 21 servings
- Re-sealable pack
- Halaal- and Kosher-Certified
- Store in a cool, dry place. Keep sealed. Do not refrigerate. Use within 6 months of opening.
AND SEE OUR FULL RANGE OF DELICIOUS ROOIBOS PRODUCTS HERE
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I like ordering this at Health Freak Cafe here in Perth so it is nice to be able to have it at home - I like both the Red Cappuccino and the Red Latte and some cinnamon and a drizzle of honey on the top is really nice
I love my Crio Bru but have always enjoyed Rooibos tea since living in South Africa. The benefits of this Red Espresso is great with so many more Antioxidants than the regular rooibos - and I love the taste!
I have Rooibos tea in teabags and love it but this product is a lovely surprise, really refreshing. Great
I am so happy to have found this since giving up coffee, I even drink it just before bed as I find it helps me to sleep better. It is great as an iced tea too and I love it as a chilla with milk and a bit of honey!
I love both Crio and the Red Espresso - both are great alternatives to Coffee!!
I LOVE using the Red Espresso to make a Red Cappuccino - Add frothed milk and sprinkle with cinnamon and a drizzle of honey over the foam - so delicious!